Arbitrary Fame is based on my personal concept of definition. Definition is innate. It is a silhouette on the horizon. Definition comes in many different ways. Some are personal and only we, ourselves, understand them. Other forms of definition are dependant on our interactions and relationships with the people around us. I am a brother, a son, a friend, and a writer. These are my writings. This is me.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
A Disasterous Start
This morning I claimed my usual allotment of milk. (about 1 litre here in England). At home I usually pace my milk intake throughout the day. But because of my circumstances I'm forced to consume as much as possible at brekkie. So this morning I claimed my milk. I began eating my cereal when a girl sat across from me. (We'll call her thief #1). So theif #1 sits down across from me and grabs my litre. She then proceeds to pour some of MY milk on Her cereal. I was shocked! Luckily I had enough grace to let her enjoy her cereal. After she finished pouring My milk, I grabbed it from the middle of the table. This time I kept one hand on My milk while I finished my brekkie. Because of the increasing crowd I decided to guzzel my milk in a corner. As I got up another girl (thief # 2) asked me if I'd pour her some of My milk. I was appalled. Unfortunately I was too nice. Yet again I saw more of my litre flow away. Immediately after I poured her a glass I downed what was left of My milk. Needless to say, I've been craving milk all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment