Arbitrary Fame is based on my personal concept of definition. Definition is innate. It is a silhouette on the horizon. Definition comes in many different ways. Some are personal and only we, ourselves, understand them. Other forms of definition are dependant on our interactions and relationships with the people around us. I am a brother, a son, a friend, and a writer. These are my writings. This is me.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Almost Human
There is something innately appealing about mannequins. There semi-human forms, I say semi because many consist of only a torso, or a leg, sometimes just a head, nevertheless they are extremely thought provoking. I look at their soulless/lifeless forms and perceive a sense of longing. They just want to be noticed. I think I could collect mannequins for the rest of my life and never be bored. When I get home I think I will start collecting them. Maybe I should start a collection of mannequins from all over the world. Then I could have an art show entitled, Mannequin Heaven. I think I can help my mannequin friends be noticed. So if you know of a lonely mannequin, save them from their doom and give them to me. I'll find a friend for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment