Arbitrary Fame is based on my personal concept of definition. Definition is innate. It is a silhouette on the horizon. Definition comes in many different ways. Some are personal and only we, ourselves, understand them. Other forms of definition are dependant on our interactions and relationships with the people around us. I am a brother, a son, a friend, and a writer. These are my writings. This is me.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
A Man Am I?
I am just like him, or her. But I'm not. A shell, a hollow house. My spirit roars its indignation. Am I a lesser man? A man am I? From the earth I've grown, but my wings don't unfold. I am not a bird, but a man. But a man. I try, upwards I climb, enduring the indignation of the wind. It whispers you are lesser, a lesser man. A man who changed the plan. I read poems, peace, war, sorrow, more. I am a man, an incredibly misunderstood, never given a chance kind of man. a man who changed the plan, and a man who is incredibly sick of this societies gelatinous spam. "Just go" they say. But they don't pray my way. I can't go, I am not alone, but it seams so. "Just go" I frown, wrinkling my broken crown. A ringing sound penetrates leaving me writhing on the ground. One chance. One name. One chance. To get to know me. For the man I am, and the man I became, not the man that I was. "Just go."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment